SB Acoustics ARA Beryllium dome Special Edition - FineTuning by StereoArt, Black High Gloss cabinets.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Black High Gloss cabinets.
Due to cabinet size and weight shipping is not included to this product even if shop calculates it as "free shipping".
We'll quote shipping to your country, please ask before you order.
SB Acoustics ARA Beryllium and Silk dome- FineTuning by StereoArt
ARA, the smaller brother of RINJANI, using same design concept. Taken from a mount in Komodo Island, particularly notable as the habitat of Komodo dragons in Indonesia. ARA kit is designed to deliver transparent and dynamic sound reproduction. The ARA is a 2-way stand mount speaker kit based on top line of SATORI drivers 6.5″ MW16P and TW29R or Beryllium TW29BN.
The ARA gently faceted top corner shape is specially designed to reduce high frequency diffraction and yields superb imaging qualities. 7⁰ inclined cabinet shape has purpose to deliver sound staging even with simple crossover design. Whilst, the idea behind inclined bottom is to diminish standing waves. Build-in pedestal is designed to generate accent on its unique design.
Whilst, the idea behind inclined bottom is to diminish standing waves. Build-in pedestal is designed to generate accent on its unique design.
Main facts for Special Editions:
- We redesigned crossovers, both versions have good off-axis response what allows to fit it to almost any room. Seriouslty better then standard kit's crossover!
- We do individual matching of drivers and crossovers to get best matching frequency and phase response of Left and Right speakers. This is very important for a good soundstage!
- Our goal was to get best phase transition from woofer to tweeter, Our ARAs are almost linear phase!
- Premium components for crossovers: Mundorf Supreme EVO Oil capacitors for Beryllium version, Mcap EVO capacitors for silk dome version. Mundorf Supreme resistors for Beryllium and Mresist Classic for silk dome. Both versions with Mundorf Baked Aircore coils.
- WBT Nextgen terminals for Beryllium and standard gold-plated 8mm brass terminals for Silk dome version
- Audience Auric hook-up internal wiring for both versions
- Woofers are SB Acoustics Satori series. Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibres. Good for music reproduction with finest details!
- Tweeters are SB Acoustics Satori series: Beryllium dome or Fabric ring-dome with Non-resonant diaphragm design for minimum high frequency break-up
Beryllium Version - Frequency (Green) and Phase (blue):
Beryllium Version - Frequency (Green) and Group Delay (Blue):
ARA Beryllium On tweeter axis, complex summ of gated far field, nearfield and port response:
ARA Beryllium/SoftDome - Green/Red - they have same woofer's response, the difference is the tweeter response and off-axis response:
ARA Beryllium Off-axis: Green/Red/Ornage 0/30/45grad Horizontal, Blue/Light Blue +15/30Grad Vertical:
ARA SoftDome Off-axis: Green/Red/Ornage 0/30/45grad Horizontal, Blue/Light Blue +15/30Grad Vertical:
No customer reviews for the moment.