SB Acoustics SASANDU DIY Speaker Kit
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Factory assembled crossover (Jantzen Components)
- Mundorf MCap EVO Oil + Supreme EVO Oil for tweeter + BL series Coils and MREC10&MRES20 resistors + Auric Hook-Up wires - set of components,you need to solder it
The SASANDU is new a large 3-way floor standing speaker showcasing the advanced SATORI 29mm Neodymium Beryllium tweeter. The midrange is covered by the 6½” SATORI MR16P-4 Egyptian Papyrus cone midrange with a dedicated large sealed midrange chamber for low compression and wonderful open midrange reproduction. Each speaker is solidly anchored in the lower octaves by two 7½” SATORI MW19P-8 for a deep, tight and satisfyingly musical bass.
Sasandu also called Sasando means "sounded instrument" and is a traditional Indonesian harp like string instrument with a body made from bamboo and a native type of leaves. The SASANDU is a no compromise speaker kit designed to reproduce music as faithfully as possible.
The SASANDU’s faceted baffle and optimized tweeter position to lower diffraction as well as inclined cabinet to time align the drivers result in state of the art imaging. The large high quality crossover has it’s own chamber behind the removable plinth.
The cabinet is masterfully crafted from 28, 18, and 15 mm MDF with strategic internal bracing to distribute cabinet vibrations and lower sound coloration. A slanted internal partition reduces internal standing waves and the over size 75 mm port at the rear ensures uncompressed bass even at very high listening levels.
- Large 3-way floor standing speaker
- Advanced High-End SATORI drivers
- Elegantly inclined cabinet for time alignment
- Faceted baffle and optimized tweeter position for reduced diffraction
- Slanted internal partition for reduction of standing waves
- Stylish removable plinth for secure footing
- Strategic internal bracing and dampening
- Large low noise rear firing vent
SB Acoustics Sasandu Frequency response and Impedance:
SB Sasandu Re-Measured with CLio 12:
|Frequency response :||32-32000 Hz +/-3 dB|
|Sensitivity ( 2.83V/1m ) :||89 dB|
|Nominal Impedance :||4Ohm|
|Max SPL :||108 dB|
|Recomended amplifier :||100 - 200W|
|Crossover frequency :||480/2800 Hz|
|Enclosure type :||Bass reflex (woofers), sealed (midrange)|
|Port tuning :||32Hz|
|Tweeter :||SATORI TW29BN-B-8|
|Mid & Bass :||SATORI MR16P-4 & 2 x 7½" SATORI MW19P-8|
|Cabinet :||28, 18, 15 mm MDF|
|Size :||(HxWxD) - 1100 x 230 x 615 mm ( 43.3 x 9.0 x 24.2 inch )|
|Weight :||Full assembly 32,5 kg|
Available colors: White High Gloss, Black High Gloss, Lambo Orange High Gloss, red High Gloss, Satin White, Satin Black
No customer reviews for the moment.