SB Acoustics ARA Beryllium dome Textreme Light Edition - FineTuning by StereoArt, Black High Gloss cabinets.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Black High Gloss cabinets.
This is Light version of crossover with Mundorf MCap EVO Oil capacitors and BL coils.
World-Wide free shipping!
SB Acoustics ARA Beryllium with Textreme woofer FineTuning by StereoArt
ARA, the smaller brother of RINJANI, using same design concept. Taken from a mount in Komodo Island, particularly notable as the habitat of Komodo dragons in Indonesia. ARA kit is designed to deliver transparent and dynamic sound reproduction. The ARA is a 2-way stand mount speaker kit based on top line of SATORI drivers 6.5″ MW16P and TW29R or Beryllium TW29BN. We've ported it to newly developed Textreme MW16TX-4
The ARA gently faceted top corner shape is specially designed to reduce high frequency diffraction and yields superb imaging qualities. 7⁰ inclined cabinet shape has purpose to deliver sound staging even with simple crossover design. Whilst, the idea behind inclined bottom is to diminish standing waves. Build-in pedestal is designed to generate accent on its unique design.
Whilst, the idea behind inclined bottom is to diminish standing waves. Build-in pedestal is designed to generate accent on its unique design.
- Our own designed crossovers have good off-axis response what allows to fit it to almost any room. Seriously better then ANY standard kit's crossover!
- We do individual matching of drivers and crossovers to get best matching frequency and phase response of Left and Right speakers. This is very important for a good soundstage!
- Our goal was to get best phase transition from woofer to tweeter, Our ARAs are almost linear phase!
- Premium components for crossovers: we offer 2 versions - "Top" with Mundorf Supreme EVO Silver/Goid/Oil capacitors, Supreme resistors for Tweeter with VLCU foil coils and "Light" version based on Mcap EVO Oil capacitors, MREC10 resistors and BL baked air coils. Both version sound good, but "Top" gives better soundstage, more involves to listening - it gives additional dimension to the sound.
- WBT Nextgen terminals as standard for "top" and "light" version.
- Audience Auric hook-up internal wiring for both versions
- Woofers are SB Acoustics Satori Advanced TeXtreme® cone series. Good for music reproduction with finest details! No phase breakup at 1.5kHz.
- Tweeters are SB Acoustics Satori series: Beryllium dome with Non-resonant diaphragm design for minimum high frequency break-up.
Beryllium Textreme Version - Frequency (Green) and Phase (blue):
Beryllium Textreme Version - Frequency (Green) and Group Delay (Blue):
ARA Beryllium Textreme On tweeter axis, complex summ of gated far field, nearfield and port response:
ARA Be-Textreme/ Be-Paper /SoftDome-Paper - Green/Red/Blue response:
ARA Beryllium Off-axis: Green/Red/Ornage 0/30/45grad Horizontal, Blue/Light Blue +15/30Grad Vertical:
No customer reviews for the moment.